Thursday, February 19, 2009

Message Of Appreciation

Saturday will mark the first anniversary of Sanity Sentinel, and it's been only a short time since the viewership has begun to show significant growth. Part of that is my fault as in the beginning, I posted sporadically at best, but as I have focused more intently on constantly updated content, you have responded positively, and for that I just wanted to say a happy anniversary thank-you to all the readers who frequent these pages.

As the next four years stretch out before us, I am confident that there will be no short supply of subjects about which to write, and I hope you will all continue to enjoy and share our articles. While I am certain that not all readers here agree with me or the contributors listed in the sidebar, at least the interest has been there, and again, I am thankful. Our goal is to provoke thought and spur debate, as well as keep informed any who come here for information on the new administration and societal issues at large.

So here's hoping for an even more successful and enjoyable second year. I hope you all continue to enjoy it as much as I do. And remember, the nav-bar at the top of the page can be used to find archived articles by keyword, so if you're searching for information on a particular subject like, say, global warming, it can be found more quickly using the search pane.

Thank you, salud, and happy Sanity Sentinel New Year!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: