Wednesday, November 26, 2008

OK, I'm Starting To Believe

Hard as I try to push this away, simply for the sheer ludicrousness of it, it just won't leave. Where was the president-elect actually born?



I realize that the video could very well be a radio gimmick type of spot, but why are there still so many lingering questions regarding this issue? Why have so many people been signing this petition so rapidly?

There was a time when I actually entertained the notion that John McCain might have had a problem regarding Article 2, Section 1 of the U.S. constitution, so despite my partisan interest in politics, this is not an example of my bias in that regard. Additionally, this post is not a clandestine statement of my hatred for Kenyans, nor Panamanians, for that matter. It is, to be concise, a declaration of my sincere desire to see my next president meet each and every requirement of the constitution, the tenants of which he will swear to uphold on January 20th of 2009.

I don't think I'm asking too much.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: