Monday, July 20, 2009

Write To Your Congressperson!

This is a suggestion only, but is completely available to any who wish to use it. I just want to make it as easy as possible for people to make their wishes known.

Dear (Congressperson),

I am writing to express my displeasure with the machinations of Congress as it is today, and wish to relay to you my deep resentment at the disregard and contempt I feel emanating from my elected officials.

Sir (Madam), I am deeply opposed to the prospect of my government running the health care system, and vehemently protest the process which will ultimately decide this issue.

While I have long understood the fraternal environment of congress, that mentality has never borne more significance than it does today, and I must voice my disdain for those who would succumb to the wishes of the house leadership over the wishes of their actual constituencies.

That being said, Sir (Madam), please understand that the arm twisting that may occur from your leadership with the threat of committee banishment may pale in comparison to the prospect of outright unemployment from your district voters. That may be a particularly undesirable possibility considering the current economic climate created by none other than you, the representatives.

So I beseech you to vote against the Washington machine and cast a "nay" vote on socialized medicine. I did not help elect you to represent my interests only for you to submit to an elite few who harbor an agenda detrimental to my interests.

Sincerely,

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: